We repair Rain Dial sprinkler timers/controllers, buy broken timers, repair and resell.
For more information or questions, send an email with the model number and problem description by using the Contact Us Link.
We specialize in: Irritrol Rain Dial Series (RD-600, RD-900, RD-1200)
The typical problem shows itself as:
- intermittent behavior
- buzzing or non-working valves
- chattering valves
- erratic programming/display
- no appearance at all
- sometimes it will work a while, but only with a fresh 9V battery
- it will cause the 9V batteries die quickly
- unexpected on-times
The repair details:
* It’s usually fixed in a day, sometimes same day.
* The replacement parts we use have better ratings than in the original.
* Work and parts are guaranteed for 12 months.
* Only pay if we can fix it – you’ve got nothing to lose.
* Years of experience.
What we do not do:
- we do not fully refurbish units — you’ll get back the one you drop off.
- we don’t have replacement LCD screens
- the unit should be in reasonable condition
- when in doubt, contact us.
- we do not do lanscaping or sprinkler/sprinkler system installation, only electronic repair
If you’re considering alternatives, realize that any used timer will likely have the same failing parts, so they will not be worth your effort. The Raindial series of timers are great timers, they’re easy to program and use.
My family thanks you for your business!
Specific model search helpers: RD-600 RD-900 RD-1200 RD600 RD900 RD1200 Irritrol Rain Dial irrigation timer.
Helpful Troubleshooting Tips:
- Removal instructions – 30 seconds
- Determine if the transformer or timer is really bad
- Fuse information
If you need manuals for the various types, you can find them on the Irritrol website or: